1. All cars are insured on the terms of compulsory third party liability insurance (MTPL) and on the terms of risks of hijacking + damage (kasko) with a franchise equal to the amount of the Car Insurance.
In case of breaking down the terms of the contract, the renter bears full financial responsibility for the damage caused to the company, including the full cost of the repair and spare parts, as well as the reimbursement of third party claims.
2. The renter compensates full material damage to the loaner and third parties (the amount of the pledge in these cases is not refunded and is not credited to the cost of repairs), if:
- the car was driven by a person not specified in the contract;
- the car was hijacked with documents and keys.
- the renter or the persons specified in clause 1.1. of the present contract, were in a state of alcoholic, narcotic intoxication or other intoxication at the time of the accident;
- the damage was caused due to the intent of the renter;
- the accident occurred due to violation of fire safety rules (transportation and storage of flammable substances);
- the car was used for off-road driving;
- the car was used for driving instruction for another person or as a taxi at the moment of the accident;
- the suspension bracket or interior are damaged;